04/11/2009

Scrapping Out Loud Reveal...

Ok, so am a day behind, but here is my DT page for this weeks 'hidden journaling' challenge over at SOL....


As you can see, I folded my journaling up and used some thread to wrap it around a button and hold it down. It was like a little reminder to Izabelle of what happened whilst getting ready for her 1st day at school.
I plan on using a photo I got of her walking home with daddy afterwards, to make a LO about how the morning went and what she thought about it....

2 comments:

  1. this is such a gorgeous layout Lou...your dd is absolutely precious! your hidden journaling is brilliant...love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a great hiding space, i'd have never guesses :D gorgeous LO

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)