17/03/2010

Doc:2010 January Pages

I have all of a sudden, I have discovered Document:2010, and decided to take part. The class is free, run by Shimelle over at UK Scrappers, so there is a forum full of ideas and inspiration to help.
I am obviously behind, because I should have started at the begining of Feburary, but I should catch up soon. Here are my four January pages...




I had trouble retrieving much memorabilia from January, but I included some letters, a swine flu leaflet and some certificates and pics by my daughter. When I get round to doing March, it should be easier as I am now starting to collect bits.

I left the final page very simple, and I took the oppotunity to do a page about myself, noting in deatil what effects things in Jan had on me, and what had changed throughout the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)