05/03/2010

Never Again...

...will I give my son Choco Dips in the car...or anywhere else for that matter!


This was a rather blurry photo I quickly snapped on my phone before I attempted to clean him up, but I have tried to make the most of it!


I loved doing this LO as I was able to make it as messy as I liked, and go to town with that splat stamp again!

The backing sheet was made from two pieces of bazzil, cut out and inked. I sanded the chipboard alphas to distress them and I think everything else got a covering of brown ink!

Thanks for looking X

3 comments:

  1. I love the layout - it's such a cute subject and i dont think you could use that splat stamp too much - It's fantastic for LO's of little boys.
    Take Care and Have a great weekend - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that layout is complete perfection Lou! i love it!!! i am so glad that you scrapped that pic...it is just so adorable! that is how my little boys always looked... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally fantastic - great topic to scrap :D

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)