14/04/2010

Thank you Sophie!

The new Sophie line from Bo Bunny is gorgeous, and the design is beautiful all on it's own, it hardly needs any other embelishment.

Over on the Bo Bunny blog at the moment, the challenge is to create a LO, (with BB products) based on an advert. Now I thought I would have hundreds of ads to choose from, but found it hard to find 'the one', so I used the same ad that one of their designers used...


I bought a few of these Sophie papers to try out the other day, and I have nearly used a whole two sheets for this LO alone, but it's worth it! Now I just have to have my fingers crossed for winning this contest, and winning some more Sophie papers to replenish my stock!



It took an hour for me to cut out that sprig of flowers! Boy my hand ached after!


I have added gems to the flowers to make them sparkle, and they look even prettier.

The title looked a bit bare, so I stitched through it, and this ties it in with the stitched circles too.


I just lovethis shot. You can really see all the dimesion you can get, just from that one bunch of flowers! I did add another layer onto the larger blooms and make them very raised with silicone glue.
Now, I am having the rest of the day off from scrapping (well maybe just until tonight!) Hope you all have a good Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. What a truly beautiful LO, I think this is my fav one that you've created - I love the flowers - gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous LO, all that hand cutting was well worth it, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, such a beautiful beautiful layout. All that hand cutting was so worth it, really it's just stunning. You've captured the advert really well. Good luck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've definately been on a scrappy roll lately - loving all your layouts - these papers are so bright - love this die cut and your stitched circles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful take on the ad! Love your colors, too.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)