05/05/2010

The sweetest photo ever...

...and I just couldn't do it the justice it deserved! I have had a nasty bout of that 'scrapper's block' that has been going around, and it has been over a week since I managed to sit down and actually complete anything!

I printed this photo off recently, and even found a die-cut backing paper that went perfectly with it...

So after a long hot bath tonight (reading lots of old copies of scrappy mags for inspiration) I sat down to get this one done...

Excuse the awful photo, it is very dark in my little room this late at night! I raised everything up to try to give it added interest. It just didn't quite come together as I would have liked, but hey ho, I should know better than to scrap tired anyway!

On a brighter note, I did manage to get my bathroom floor laid last week. I was up until midnight, and went to bed with blisters...but I am really pleased it is done...and I did it by myself! So what are men for, really???


We still have a bit to do, but it will soon be our first completed room of the house! Thank goodness we do not have to wash in the awful 'apricot' coloured suite anymore!

1 comment:

  1. Lou the page looks lovely and I agree it is a gorgeous photo. Well done on the bathroom floor!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)