17/06/2010

so much to show...(photo heavy post!)

Even though I have just about found the time to scrap lately, I have really not had time to take pics and post them! I have been doing a LOT of gardening whilst the weather is still ok, and I am still playing nurse to hubby :(

So today I shall share some of my Sarah's Cards DT work...
This is what I created with the gorgeous Pebbles June Kit...














...and more recently I have been busy doing some blog work,
so here are a few pages that are up on the blog now...

This is a class, it is more of a wall piece than a page!




Tomorrow I shall post a LO that is in the most recent Scrapbook Magazine,
and if get time to photograph them, a few pages I have done for myself!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been busy! I love all the inking. My fav page is the just because one - so simple but so effective!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)