17/10/2010

3 LO's in 6 hours!

Yesterday was the best day in the month for me...the Papermaze Crop at Otley.

I made a lemon sponge the night before (which went much quicker than I had expected!) and managed 3 whole LO's. All bar the stitching which I needed to come home and do!




This page was really simple, and quick to make. I used an old sheet of prima, both front and back, and a plain piece of cardstock put through a cuttlebug. I have wanted to do a page with these colours for a while!




This one was my 'not sure' page! I love the photo, and liked the placement, but I think I didn't quite have the right alphas and letter stickers, and prbably went a bit overboard with the butterflies!




Now I am not usually into halloween, and do not have any halloween photos but I just loved these papers from the Girls Paperie when they came into Papermaze and had to domething with them! The cobwebs are stitched with yarn for a slightly worn, fluffy effect, ratherthan proper thread which would give much cleaner lines.

I also have a couple of sneek peeks for you...firstly, in Scrapbook Magazine soon will be this...


and keep an eye out on Papermazes blog for my two favorite pages latetly...


7 comments:

  1. All three layouts are gorgeous! i love the stitching on the halloween one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning pages Lou, looking forward to seeing your work in SBM and on the shop blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fabby you're so clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts..and all so different! Love the cobwebs. karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi lou love your blog!!!!! Your pages are gorgeous x had a great time at crop too. Thanks for the chat say x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally beautiful. Lovely to see your layouts again.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)