08/10/2010

finally a couple of pages...

As I said, I have been doing very little scrapping for myself lately, but these two are ones which I have managed.

Ruben Joshua
This was made to frame and give to our friends who have recently had a babe. I was nosing around their living room the other day and I notices that everything is quite modern and the colour scheme is cream and red. So I decided that a flowery, babish page would not fit,hence the more grown up, masculine style. I hope they like it!





Happiness

These pics were taken when we went away last weekend. Each of the flowers besides one is handmade, using three different techniques. It is really busy with such a patterned background, but I love the colours.








(Not sure what happened to the first photo...will retake next time I am photographing LO's!)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages Lou, I am sure your friends will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful...and I agree, not all baby layouts have to be pastels and traditional...love em.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)