06/11/2010

The Big Event

As I have mentioned before, I shall be teaching a class at 'The Big Event' in Suffolklater this month. I now have my page prepared,so I wanted to show you all a sneek peek of what we shall be doing with the kits that will be available to buy on the day. The kit is made up with the gorgeous Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas papers, plus other embellies!


If you live local enough I really encourage you to pop along. There are four different classes to choose from, plus a day long crop, and local craft businesses attending so you can topup your stash! You can turn up on the day, but places are selling out fast so if you would like more info, or to book your space, check out the blog here
I can't wait and I look forward to seeing some of you there!

4 comments:

  1. Blimey, that was quick Lou! Thank you so much it looks beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lookin' good....can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks good. Lovely to meet you today Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this information on your event. Last week, I attended my best friend’s birthday dinner which was arranged at an excellent event space. They made beautiful arrangements and arranged an elegant party. Decoration was done beautifully with colourful balloons.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)