01/11/2010

Toot Toot!

Today, being monday started off slow and tiring, as all mondays do! by late afternoon I had had enough and wanted to curl up on the sofa for the rest of the day!
That was until I got an exciting email!

The new Zva Creative DT shall be...

Lisa Johnson - US
Teri Anderson - US
Windy Robinson - US
Debbie Olsen - US
Jillian Cassity - US
Angelica Franssen - US
Nancy Doren - US
Guisepps Gubler - US
Tara Orr - Canada
Benedicte Raphalen - France
Carole Maurin - France
Ingrid Danvers - Netherlands
Jolanda Meurs - Netherlands
Julianne McKenna - Australia
Gail Lindner - Australia
Tanya Tahir - Australia
Tokomo Takahashi - Japan
Camilla Ekman - Sweden
Susan Lui - Singapore
Louise Collins - UK !!!

I justcan't wait to get started...I just can't get enough of bling now-a-days!

10 comments:

  1. YEA!! Congrats to you Lou! I was so excited when I saw your name on the list! Can't wait to work with you! Hugs, Tara Orr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Lou!! Can't wait to work with you, and to get to know you better. You'll love this DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL DONE YOU :) ... how fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lou! Looking forward to being on the same team with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome and only one from the UK well done go team UK !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! I am so excited I made the team with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Lou you are the queen of bling not surprised they ahve snapped you up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Louise. Love to work with you.
    Have a great Jolanda Meurs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)