11/12/2010

Zva Creative First Play!

So when I finally got to have a play with my new Zva DT goodies, I was so excited I didn't know what to use first!

I was a rush to get a few pieces done by the end of the month, but I did manage a LO and a card, plus the Zva Blog Hop Project 'First Snow Play', which is here
For my LO 'Picture Perfect', I used the yummy new BG Curio papers alongside some beautiful Zva black gem scrolls and flowers to match. The photo was printed onto canvas paper so that I could pull threads from the edge to distress them...cool or what?!





My card uses a gorgeous pearl swirl and white roses. It is quite simple but the swirl makes it look more special.

So this was just half the monthly requirement so keep an eye out at the end of December for a whole lot more Zva yumminess!

1 comment:

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)