05/02/2011

Loved this line!

Although it was more pink/red than I would usually go for, when the new Making Memories line 'Je t'Adore' came into work I just had to have a play with it...oh the perks!! :)

So I took some home and very shortly after I had made these two pages...









I hope you have all had a good weekend so far...We went to a fabuulous wedding yesterday, here are a couple of pics but I want to find time to edit the rest...


She still looks gorgeous on her side!! :)

My babies all dolled up!

Thats me on the right


I am now recovering from lack of sleep and too much wine but it was all well worth it!

3 comments:

  1. What an elegant and beautiful wedding :)

    Loving the layouts ... for me, you can never have too much pink:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm glad it went well. Kids looked amazing!!
    Take care hon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wedding pics.Loving the heard shaped layout too.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)