06/03/2011

Altered table lamp...

Yet again, another innocent household item falls victim to my gluegun! This time, I took a very plain cream table lamp, and decorated it with lace, leaves and flowers to within an inch of it's exsistence!


I may have gone a little overboard this time though, probably should have stuck to adorning just the base or the shade, but hey, if a jobs worth doing....!






I wanted it to look as if the leaves were trailing up the inside, and over the top of the shade. However, for safety reasons, I obviously didn't put anything too close to where the bulb would be!



I arranged and stuck down the ribbons, then tucked half flowers under them randomly (well, sort of in a colour order!)


Well, I hope you like it. I am now off to sit at my scrap table...I have a whole hour free!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Lou, this is fantastic and must have taken hours to do - very beautiful.
    Enjoy your spare hour - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going a bit crazy with the glue gun but all looking good. (Pls leave it behind when you come over I'm scared for my teacups. . .). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's amazing, such a transformation and lovely colours :) Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)