08/03/2011

I Watch You Bloom...

This page, I think is going to be one of my favorites to date. I collected a whole load of thin bendy twigs that had been blown off trees when walking home from school last week. I then used a hot glue gun to make them frame this circle I cut from some Prima packaging.





I think it helps that this is one of my fave photos of Izabelle too!

I spritzed some white cardstock in blue and pink before printing my journaling onto it so that it would blend with the background.

I hope you like it. Next up will be my Prima March BAP entry!

10 comments:

  1. This is a really cool frame, a lovely idea using sticks especially ones that you picked up as buying them would probably cost a fortune!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your frame is gorgeous Lou
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, love it, so different and interesting, love all of the different flowers and elements to the page, great inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow it's gorgeous, i love how the twigs frame the circle without actually touching :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont you just love glue guns? this is just perfectly beautiful. T x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous page and such a great idea to use twigs like that !

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool...the ladies at my LSS had made some of these last month and they are definitely on my TO-DO list! Love your take with the addition of the branches!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)