07/03/2011

Pencil Lines Sketch 228

I can't seem to create a page lately without some sort of challenge or inspiration. Thankfully, I always love the Pencil Lines sketches, and even if I don't always blog them all, a lot of my pages will originate from a sketch of theirs, old or new!

But I am trying to keep up to date lately, so here a page based on the most recent one which went live yesterday...


I bought this die-cut sheet from the new MME Stella & Rose collection {amongst others :)} because I liked the teal coloured reverse. Iam not a huge yellow or orange fan, especially not so flowery as this is!
BUT I completely messed up some Crackle paint effects on the reverse so it was either use this side or chuck it...well I don't chuck ANYTHING!


It is so dull in my room this time of day, so the photos arte not great :(



The page took all of an hour, because that is all I had, but I may be using this sketch again shortly when I have more time!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO Lou, the photos are lovely of your little ones, I love the stitchng, like you i'm not a fan of yellow but this page is beautiful.
    Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layout. i love the orange and yellows with the turquoise, my fav combo at mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on this weeks sketch, thanks for playing along, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you take on the Pencil Lines Sketch - it is a beautiful page !!! I am pretty much the same way lately - I need that challenge to be creative !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page and beautiful phootos. Big hug from Puerto Rico

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)