14/04/2011

Prima April BAP

This is one of those photos that says an awful lot if you know the story behind it! It was actually taken just after my sisters wedding, where she is taking a breather and reflecting upon what just happened!!!

I used Primas Build-A-Page sketch for April to make this page. I loved the balance between the vertical lines and horizontal embellishments.


I decided to mix my fonts for the title, simply using three words to describe her feelings.



I cut strips of book pages, folded them and stitched them down ones side, curling up the top layer to add dimension and interest.






I am off for a family holiday on Monday so shall not be back until at least next weekend...I hope you all have a wonderful Easter break x

9 comments:

  1. amazing layout. enjoy your holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous page :) Love it, so much on it and so pretty :D
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO and Congratulations on your PRIMA win too!!! Gorgeous Blog!!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lou, I've left you a blog award over at my blog. Please don't feel you have to blog it though, I know some people don't have time to. :)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page Lou, I love the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)