10/05/2011

Help for Heros Cards...

A short while ago a friend asked if I would like to contribute a raffle prize to raise money for 'Help for Heros'.

This friend is an army wife herself, and I know another friend who's son was recently badly injured out in afgan, so of course I said I would put something together.

These are the cards I made to put together as a raffle prize...










I used loads of Zva swirls and flowers for these, even a crystal swirl for the little boy card!



Although this is a short post, I am now getting a bit more time to scrap so hopefully I should be back fairly soon with more to show you!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards and a great donation for a worthy cause :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lou. Mandy will bd pleased with them. xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)