24/06/2011

My little dude!

This is what we are always calling Oliver, and I am sure I have previously titled my LO's this too! But anyway, that is just what he is, especially in that hat!!
These photos are really bad, and edited as best I can to brighten them up, but I have lost a lot of the detail. Sorry, but after spending 2hrs in bed with a tummy bug I am NOT venturing outside to retake them today!!

I cut around the photo to make a change from having the straight edges, and broke :0 a Kaisercraft wooden flourish in two so I could have it frame the picture.

Not saying too much today...off to go and feel sorry for myself again! Hope you all have a fab weekend! X

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Lou! Love how you have used the chipboard intertwined with the chipboard. Hope you are feeling better now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers, this page is AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all the hidden touches too...cool zip and the TH tape :) love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the zip! What a gorgeous page :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO, love the way the flourish frames the photo perfectly :) Just spotted the zip on the layout, I really must dig mine out and use them. Hope you are feeling better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, It works great, interesting and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)