27/07/2011

June Zva Blog Hop Winners announced...

We'd like to congratulate the FIVE June Zva Blog Hop winners! Their names will be found on the following blogs:


Ingrid

Nancy

Guiseppa

Jill

& MINE!!!!

One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00. Congrats winners!

So here is my Winner chosen at random by my little girl...

'Alwayscharlie' !!!

Congrats!! Please email me at louizabelle@hotmail.co.uk with your address so Zva can send your prize out to you :)
And here is a quick project I made recently using a gorgeous large Zva flower and some really girly pink bling!!
Hope you all have a good day!

5 comments:

  1. Lou, thank you for such a fun hop. Oh, and I love your beautiful card!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Congrats to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love your card, congrats to the winners. pammejo1@yahoo.com
    http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Thanks for the blog hop, your creativity and for having your little one pick my name! I sent you my info.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)