22/01/2012

Update...

Since I last posted saying that I would hopefully be back soon, I have had this to contend with...
...yep, both of my two managed to cover the Xmas hols with chickenpox one after the other! Along with oliver having a chest infection, and me...well, lets not go there yet!

BUT...I have been scrapping now and then. I recently decorated a printers tray for Papermaze





And this page was one I did for the Papermaze monthly crop which was held yesterday...

Simple, but the flowers took a while! I have also been doing lots for the Scrapbook Magazine, which I cant show you right now but I am really pleased with what I did :)


Today I got an hour or two scrapping aswell...for me!!! I have almost finished a page which I just need to put a bit of stitching on then it will be up here...yay!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lou :) Great to see you in blogger land again. Your poor DD is covered!
    LOVE the printers tray, I am definitely going to have to have a go at one of those, you have done an amazing job with it! Stunning page too and those rosette flowers are gorgeous.
    Looking forward to seeing what you have been creating for SBM.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im thinking christmas and chicken pox seem to go hand in hand - i remember christmas suffering as a child.

    Im adoring that printers tray, love how you have used all those elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your poor daughter Lou - I remember when my son got chicken pox at 1 1/2 he was covered, the spots were EVERYWHERE! hope that both of your two have recovered now!

    Totally gorgeous printers tray...x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)