05/04/2012

Back on track....

With a new home and a fresh new start! The past year has had a lot of ups and downs, but finally it looks like things are going to settle! The reason for my lack of blog posts is because my Scrapbooking stash has been packed away while me and the children moved into our new home :) We've moved 30 miles away from the town we've lived in all our lives and are loving our new found freedom. The home we are in is lovely and big, on an old airbase in a forest....none of this we are used to so it feels just like we are on holiday! So this post is really to announce that my Scrapbooking table and shelving is all put back up and ready to be used....and oh my goodness I've missed it so much! Keep and eye out for many more blogposts coming soon :-)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to have you back in blogland Lou. Glad your move went well. Lokking forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou, really pleased you are settled in your new home. Can't wait to see your creations, I have missed your scrapping master pieces :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo. . . I is beating you on the distance it's so bloomin wierd going to the shop and having to get out the phone to translate what you are buying for dinner. We have got the main meats sussed now though, chicken, pork, beef and fish!
    I'm so glad you are settling in. Our house is bigger than Beech was too and I am having a craft room downstairs with the jewellery bench set up. It's on it's way to being organised. Can you message me your new addy on FB so's I can pop it in the book and landline if you have one. We can call for free with our contract. Take care. Love to the little people. Xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)