25/04/2012

For Jamie...

Every now and then, a friend, relative or friend of a friend asks me to do a layout for them to frame and record a special person or event.
So this page here was created for my friends who have just had their second baby...how sweet?




Not much time for too many details today, but I just wanted to point out that I heat embossed the paper doilies to colour match them, add strength and a different texture. I used distress embossing powder.

So hopefully they will like it...now I am off to tackle some housework. I hope you all have better weather than we have here lately! :-(

3 comments:

  1. I am sure they will LOVE it Lou, it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou that is gorgeous bet your friends loved it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou,
    this is stunning! I love all of the colours and that image is amazing :)
    Lots of love from Pakistan to Jamie,
    Regards,
    Boxer............
    Business Gift Cards
    Gift Card Printing
    scratch card

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)