21/04/2012

New Sketch Challenge Blog...

Have you seen it? From the magazine Scrap365 is the new Sketch Challenge Blog Sketchbook365!
I often use a sketch, or part of one to kick start my pages, so I love sketch challenges. Unfortunatly, I cannot actually enter the competition as I work at Papermaze, and it is them who is sponsoring this challenge, but that doesnt mean I cant have a play, right?!

So here it is. Scroll down to see the sketch.





And here is the sketch...Certainly not my usual style, but its nice to try something different for a change!

10 comments:

  1. stunning as usual. Love to see more of your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, love the texture paste. Thank you for playing at Sketchbook365.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO. I love that texture paste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is gorgeous!!!! Love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO, love the use of the stencil over the envelope, thank you for playing along:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, its a real shame you can't enter cause this is my ave so far!!! well done...love all the elements and the envelope with the brickwork over it. all amazing. thanks for sharing, I am gonna pi nit to my pinterest if thats ok with you for inspiration later xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! Love all the little details, especially the texture paste. I really need to try some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh gorgeous layout Lou. I love your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great LO thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)