21/04/2012

Papermaze Projects...

Fnally, I can show the four layouts I did earlier in the week for Papermaze using the new ScrapCake papers Vanessa has in. These are the pages I showed 'snnek peeks' of a few posts back!

'On Top of The World'


'Grace'


'Hoping For Rain'


'So Clever'

Thanks for taking the time to visit, for today I am working on DT things, so not much I can show for a while again. Hopefully I shall soon return with something I can post though! Have a good weekend everyone! x

4 comments:

  1. that new paper is stunning. love the lay outs and use of the brick mask. You must do a class at papermaze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the muted colours and your layouts are WOW! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pages Lou!!! Totally love what you have done with these papers!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)