25/05/2012

My Creative Sketch...

I love a challenge and this sketch over at My Creative Sketch (My Creative Scrapbook) was perfect for a change. It is not my usual style as the elements were quite bold with not a lot of white space but I adapted it enough to suit me.
I substituted one of the layers with the masked spritzing, one with the chipboard fence and another with some green mesh. I prefer to use embelishments rather than paper layers.


 I embossed the fence with cream distress powders and bent it into shape before sticking it down.



 Oooh, look, theres one of the Cameo titles again...how did I ever scrap without them??? :-)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lou, great take on the sketch! Love the little fence and your title. Looks like you enjoyed your scrapping day :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page! I luv that u used a mask as one of ur layers! Thanx for playing at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so Beautiful!! Love your design
    Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at My Creative Scrapbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page, love your design style! Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your adaptation of the sketch. Beautiful work. Thanks so much for playing along at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your take on the sketch is simply gorgeous! Such a wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)