24/06/2012

CSI #24

I have recently been playing along with some different challenge blogs, but have just discovered CSI (Color...Stories...Inspiration...) It is a site that gives you a new challenge each week compromising of a color palette, evidence (elements to use on your page) and a testimony (Ideas for your journaling)

So played along with this one for the first time today, using a 'case file' that has a deadline in just a few hours, rather than the most recent one.





...and here is where the inspiration came from.
 Now I have an evening as a football widow...I may well have a go at the current challenge :-)

5 comments:

  1. Lou this page is gorgeous, I love all the elements you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Lou, this is absolutely stunning. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful love the background you created, so nice to see you at CSI it's a fab site Tx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous page as always and CSI sounds really interesting ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely wonderful!! Love the cluster with the music paper!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)