13/06/2012

oooh, I love photo booths!

Yep, when I was a teenager, I spent many an evening bundling into a photobooth with a few friends to get quirky, silly snaps of ourselves, much to the supermarket security guards disgust! And now I am far to old to get away with it, I have discovered an iphone/ipad app that lets you sit at home and do just the same! It is called Incredibooth and for 69p it is fantastic!

It just takes four photos of yourself a few seconds apart (and you can see what it is taking) then shows you the finished photo strip after to save to delete...how did I ever live without it?!

So my daughter found it last night whilst playing on my phone and once she realised it was taking her photo, she started pulling silly faces...perfect for scrapping!

And guess what I did today?! Yep, here is a layout with her photos. At the time she was sitting on my lap, wrapped up in a towel after her bath, which is always a special time of the evening for both of us, so the journaling pieces refer to that...

 Again, I used barbed wire on the background, but affixed it using brads in the four corners rather than glueing it down.
 The pink thickers were a bit bright for the rest of the page so I toned them down a bit with some antique linen Distress Ink and a dab of white acrylic. I wanted to echo the pinky colour in the block behind the chicken wire.
 Most of the elements and the flowers were from Prima...with the exception of the Tattered Angels Glimmer Chip under the title, the Simple Stories Memorabilia Pocket, lots of Liquids Pearls dotted about and of course the AC Thickers.

4 comments:

  1. another gorgeous layout Lou.....hurry up and sort out a day time workshop at Papermaze so we can create one of your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout, LOVE this

    thanks for joining our sketch challenge at My Creative Scrapbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou, I came to your blog to say Well Done for being chosen as a Scrap365 Super Scrapper!!! I can't find that particular layout, but I've really enjoyed looking at some of your other work - I love your style. Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lou,fab layout,thanks for the tips you gave us today
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)