20/09/2012

Daytime Classes at Papermaze...

If you follow the papermaze blog Scrap, Paper, Scissors, (and if not why not??!!) then you will have read that we are finally starting up the workshops again. It has been a year since the horrific fire, and we now have a new workshop area, with more space than before, but still the shop is open during the classes, and refreshments are provided.

My classes will be held on Wednesday mornings, the first starting on the 3rd October, 10 til 12. This class is concentrating on different ways to use mists, and you will come away with one beautiful layout, loads of inspiration and probably inky fingers too!

Below are examples of my work, which is similar to the style of page I will be teaching, and every class will have a boy or girl version of the page, for those of you who only have photos of either.



My first class only has 2 spaces left at the moment, so please email me at louizabelle@hotmail.co.uk to reserve a place or ask any questions.

Wendy will also be holding classes on Wednesday evenings, so pop over to the blog to see details of these.

Please do let us know if you cannot make any of our classes due to the times but would like to. If we find a lot of people are available on different days or times, we can plan classes to suit, so the more feedback, the better! :)

3 comments:

  1. beautiful layout, wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Wow -- I really must get to the crop !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou, I'd really like to come to one of your classes! But Wednesdays I work, a Tues or Thurs class would be great for me. Anna x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)