06/10/2012

CSI #40

Damn you CSI! Just when I think I should be getting some work done, there you go releasing another gorgeous case file for me to have a go at!

 I played with mists...lots of them! I tried watering down my paper first too for the delicate, muted colour in the background :) so much fun!
 This big flowers was a real green, but with some more mist, I managed to yellow it up to fit in with the colour scheme.

 I used the number 7's on the background as thats how old Izabelle is.


 ...and heres the whole case file :)

6 comments:

  1. This is just so gorgeous, my jaw dropped to the floor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you really rocked the challenge, Love love love Tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Lou, as always.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layouts Lou
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this Lou ... so much beauty and creativity xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)