05/10/2012

My Creative Scrapbook...first DT work :)

I've sat on this for almost a month now, but I have been asked to join the DT over at My Creative Scrapbook! I am so excited to be working for this kit company...the products in their kits are right up my street!
So here are my first four projects I created using their Limited Edition Kit...



Keep an eye on their blog for a tutorial I wrote up on how I got the brickwork effect here :)


See all the flowers and gorgeous Websters Pages? Sooo me!

PLUS...if you pop over to the blog right now, there is a chance to win this gorgeous prize package! Good luck!

6 comments:

  1. Wow you rocked that kit. Congrats on making the DT! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Lou. Hope you are all well. Love to all of you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ! Congrats on this new DT !

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all gorgeous!! Love the wall around the window-what a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lou! Welcome to the team!! Ur designs with ur first MCS kit were gorgeous!! Look forward to getting to know u more & see more of ur work XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally stunning Lou!! I love what you have done with the kit, totally love that little clip board it is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)