18/11/2012

My Creative Sketches

As I am on the DT for My Creative Scrapbook kit club, I am also fortunate enough to be able to play with the monthly sketches for their seperate Sketch blog 'My Creative Sketches'This month, the sketch was just my style, and here is the page I created with it....

Also, Pam of My Creative Scrapbook has a superb announcement…She is doing a special offer for our special customers … Make a one time purchase to give the kits as a gift! These are in limited supply, once they are gone, they’re gone! So order your November or December kits today.

And to add to the generosity, Pam is also implementing a referral program. If a member of MCS  refers a customer who signs up for a 3 month membership they will receive Prima Flowers and a gift. So if you already subscribe, just email Pam the new Member name and she will add the gift to your kit shipment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)