29/11/2012

Prima & Ingvild Bolme loveliness....

In at Papermaze are some gorgeous Prima Firefly papers which I just had to take some of home :-)
I also decided to take part in a Blog challenge with Ingvild Bolme, using lots of her gorgeous Junkyard Findings and Corine Flowers.
 

I wanted to document my love of Art, so I included a real paintbrush with lots paint splats and drips around the page.
To highlight the bulbs, I used yellow paint sponged under where they sit to make them look like they are turned on :-)
 

I added zipper trim to the edges of my page where my acetate corner is so I could tuck the ends into the Ingvild Bolme zipper piece. I wanted it to look as if the page had been partially unzipped to reveal an explosion of paint, ink and flowers underneath.
 
 
In parts I used corrugated card painted white to add texture and dimension to the background, along with some scattered canvas letters.
 


I detest having photos taken of myself, but I don't mind so much if the pics are kept small! I used a Prima frame stamp with white ink on acetate to frame just one photo.

 
...and finally, the title was stamped in black ink onto white cardstock and carefully trimmed out leaving a slight white border.
 

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lou. Your pages are always so inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this composition for this page. Congratulations !

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)