08/11/2012

Prima November BAP

Its not very often at all I get to play along with a challenge, but with so much DT work at the moment, I had to spend an hour or two doing something I wanted to. You know, so you don't get stuck in that creative rut by constantly working to briefs and deadlines, you need to have a bit of free creative fun.
So, as I have loads of prima products, and even some new bits that came through my door last week, I thought id pop on over to Primas Blog to see what I could do with them.
I chose to play along with their Build-a-Page for this month. Last time I played along I won, but that was so long ago, and I do love their sketches!

So here is my page. Really autumnal colours, and a favourite photo of my little man....




Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so gorgeous. The light bulb is fab! And it is a great photo too :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)