31/03/2013

For Neve...

The end of the school term this week was a sad one for both my children. Two of their friends (including Oliver's bestest bestest friend ever) are moving away in the Easter holidays.
So they've had a farewell sleepover but I wanted to do something for the two children from my two before they leave next weekend.

I hose this photo from the girls sleepover, to do a little plaque for Neve. Considering they are all 7 & 8 they look so grown up!





I used a lot of Dusty Attic here, so you can pop over to the gallery here to see more details about the products used.

Look out for the little boys plaque coming soon...the photo of our two rascals is fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, goodbyes are never easy, especially not for the kids. Even though they are still very young, I hope they will get to stay in touch.
    Your project is very beautiful. A perfect gift. And that photo is wonderful. A great way to remember the happy moments.
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)