02/08/2013

Using Project Life Products

Have you spotted the new Project Life available in store and online at www.papermaze.co.uk now? Now personally, I am not a 'Project Lifer'
However, that does not mean that I couldn't have a play with some of these cards, and this is the layout I came up with...
 
 
I added my own usual touches like ink, paint, flowers and metal embellishments, but it was the journaling cards that formed the base for my page.

 
I took three patterned 3x4 cards and cut them longways into strips. Some of these strips I curved the edges of and my little man sat and inked all the edges for me :-)
 
I laid these together in a cluster to go under my photo, and gutted the centre out of one as a frame.
The speech bubbles were cut from others and formed my titles.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Super layout Lou, loads of lovely details and great use of journaling cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, love how you incorporated the PL cards, looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)