20/10/2014

My dream job has landed...

Now I know you all recognise this logo....


But have you seen their latest news??? 


Yep, that's right!! I am joining the fabulous team at Webster's Pages. 
Still pinching myself!!
I'm not going to be on their design team...that was a dream I used to have. Somehow, magically, I've managed to skip straight past a DT position and landed myself a role as their new Presenter and Personality!! Sounds pretty good eh? 
So I will be doing Create & Craft shows with their yummy products from December, and who knows where else I will be demonstrating, teaching and generally playing with paper and spreading the word :-) 
So here is a quick intro video Websters have put out this morning. It basically says it all! 


Thanks for all your social media messages so far. I really appreciate every single one 💖

8 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That's brilliant Lou, well done you, you'll be FAB :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news Lou...well done, I bet you'll have the best time xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lou, Im sure you going to have lots of fun (while working)!! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Sounds like an awesome opportunity and a dream come true for you! I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, see on the telly box.xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)