17/10/2014

Webster's Pages Projects...

Hi All, Welcome back to my blog after such a long break! I'm popping in today to show you all a few projects I have created recently using new lines from Webster's Pages. 
First up, is a layout...
I used Strawberry Fields papers for this, teamed with a few metal embellishments, some stencilled paste and some black crystal chevrons. I cant get enough of that vellum. There are 12x12" vellum sheets available, and each design is to die for!!!



Also from the Strawberry Fields collection, a card...I just adore that field of sunshine paper in the background!!  

 
...and lastly, you may have seen this layout as I did it for the Papermaze Blog last week. It is using my favourite collection, Nest :-)
 
I have recently been working in Orlando, and this was my favourite place to sit. Under the shelter I laid back and watched a thunderstorm go by, and another day a baby croc came underneath to visit :-)



That's it for today. I'm talking through some exciting plans for next year, so please keep following to hear all about them soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love your use of a zip on the perfect day layout

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left...Thank you :-)